Another Day in Pan Another Day in Pan

Great

Awesome falsh, everything was perfect.

Amateur Minute 6 Amateur Minute 6

Yay.

Nice 'n random. Everything was great.

Lord-Sonx responds:

everythign was great!

i'm amazed no one bitched about the sound bug! mwhahaa

Completely Random 4 Completely Random 4

oooooOOOOhhhhHHHHH.

I Are likeing thus. Excellent work all. ZombieLincon. You amaze me again. Hamslice, your fbf is great. Well done all - RJ

FBF 6: Finale FBF 6: Finale

What A Waste

I logged in just so i could give you a worse vote. Im going to say this to you once. With a flash style like that. You need to either get more than one movie crammed into there, make it really good. Or make it a decent length. I think this time round you should have kept animating when you could untill you finished the song.

theY4Kman responds:

I couldn't agree with you more, but why are you giving me a bad vote? This stuff is really hard!!!

Plus, the whole song was 5min long!!!
And school starts on the 4th!!!!!!!

F.B.F - Episode [4] F.B.F - Episode [4]

Excellent

This all rolled together very nicely. Excellent work with putting this together phoenix. Im glad this finally came out.
10's for us!

- RazorJam

Floyd The Snail Floyd The Snail

Dang beavers

That was great, your art was fantastic. You know the animal kingdom perfectly. It had that cartoony feel. The humor was great. Just the kind of movie to make my day. Hope there's a sequal to this great movie. Did i mention this movie was long?
Thanks for this submission,

- RJ

Gobi responds:

hey rj, thanks for the review m8

Run Piggy Run Run Piggy Run

I really liked this.

Great submission. Nicely animated. But the pig needed a bit more facial expression.

Gregg-Dix responds:

True, i could have added smiles and frowns. Thanks for the 9!

Orgasmic Symphony Orgasmic Symphony

That was sick

Yet funny, this has some bad taste and was very short. Im a fan of your work but i cant say it was awesome.

Broken Saints CH.20 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH.20 ACT 3

Another Great Episode

This was great the graphics rocked and the story keeps going on. I have only one question. How long did you spend on the?

Hope to see more coming :P

-- RazorJam

The New Future: Episode 2 The New Future: Episode 2

Thanks For The Laugh!

Gotta love this. Damn funny and has decent graphics. WELL DONE!